CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

over 50% of the shortfall was placed with Beacon Minerals and a...

1. nk
    3,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    over 50% of the shortfall was placed with Beacon Minerals and a major shareholder of Beacon. This is good news to have another junior take a big position

We need more depth at board level. John and Ralph have done a great job pulling the assets together and getting to this point but we need more engineering/metallurgical nouse on the board now. This is a very significant tin project. It is capable of being a 30 year life project which is why I would also like to see them revisit the previous deal with NQM and buy off CQT( now owner of NQM) the remaining quality tin prospects in the Herberton field

The famous Vulcan mine prospect( historic grade 5% tin) is owned by CQT. There are three main styles of mineralisation at Herberton: alluvial, high grade lode ( like Vulcan ) and low grade skarn which is the CSD focus

Ralph knows that it is a waste of money exploring for lodes right now. We are focusing on the low grade skarn. But we also know that rich undiscovered lode potential still exists and if the project gets up and running exploration money can be directed to lode style as well. I make a point of this because if you hit high grade lode in this area it is the equivalent of a 20gpt gold deposit. serious stuff, but that is for another day

Right now , cashed up its back on with the job, plenty of drilling action and no doubt corporate action to keep the market focussed. No need for more cash for another 12 months

I took up my rights at 4c and bought more on market at 3.5c. and options at .8c .When I took up my rights at 4c the shares were 3.5c. So only a handful of shareholders backed the issue
    I knew the potential and made sure Ralph got some of my capital to stay afloat

Now I am rewarded . I am not planning to sell in the near future. There is still plenty of challenges here, esp on the process flowsheet, but the potential is so big its worth the risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.