CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

think for yourselves...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    martis...

This infatuation you have with...um...YOURSELF...is somewhat embarrassing.

You are a momentum monkey, trading the pants off the swings...as many of us do from time to time...but you do so on the back of a whole string of "out there" price targets, which advise people to wait for, but never do yourself.

You have traded in and out of CVI from about 13c...stuffed up many as you rock-hoped from stock to stock...only to come back and re-enter at much higher levels...again I might add for a quick exit after a few points.

In spite of your protestations, your calls on CVI have been abysmal...basically calling the same "set" of patterns from 13c.

Nobody else here is telling people to buy (or sell)...or to "come over to my stock"...nor are we talking about our second person (nic) in the third person...lol, thanks for that Clackers.

Nobody is telling anyone to "come over to my stock"...or that the rise in the stock will come to an end at any minute.

You are making all these calls...changing as much as the weather by the way...and all the while you are trading in and out on the back of what influence you may create.

Not once have you actually discussed the company, their assets, their corporate incentive, the sector...in fact, other than technical analysis on which you appear more than happy to base significant financial advice to others on, you actually have very little to offer.

There are far greater chartists on here than you...in fact, I think I can safely say, in spite of your claims of 30 years experience, your charting capacity is no greater than that of one with two years hands on experience.

Sorry if this is confronting...but I see you as a very real threat to anyone silly enough to listen to your advice.

In a matter of 1 week we have seen you switch from "34c in days"...to "18c in days"...all of which you base on a 360 point fall in the DOW, the reasons for which are being blamed predominantly on a rising in the oil price?

You do know what sector CVI are in don't you and the implications a rising oil price will have on the company?

Charting is not a science...it is more an art form...and whilst some might dismiss it, I happily adopt it without question. I also realise however it is a device equally positioned between being nothing more than a measure of history, as it is of future movements.

To base ones investment decisions entirely on a measure that will really only ever be 50% indicative of future trends by default...and even then, constrained todegrees of accuracy within that 50% "capacity"...one really needs to have their head read.

I never enter or exit a stock without reference to the charts...daily...weekly...historic...and indeed, minute by minute, hover I would never give them more weighting in any investment equation than about 50% at most and 20% more likely.

For example, there is absolutely nothing stopping the Company from announcing the results of the Cameroon Feasibility at any time...assuming it is close enough to ready...or at least, holding the stock while they prepare the announcement, assuming the decision to green light the acquisition was made over the weekend.

Rock-hoping trading may pick up a few points here and there…but it all comes unstuck with such an announcement given the typically large gap-up scenario that follows. Just ask the INP holders who were “trading” it for points and missed out on the gap…or even RMS for that matter which saw a similar non-returnable gap. Look at the jump in CVN recently…it was not a chartable outcome.

This is not some weird result by the way…some stocks are simply best not traded at certain times. We need to be a little smart about this.

Look at many points you have left on the table in CVI…losses at 13.5c which should never have been the case, then over-trading all the way up, leaving point after point for others. You have probably gained a net return of only 6-7 points, where there were over double this available form your first entry point and even more for those of us in from sub 10c. If only you had understood the fundamental equation.

As I said, charts are only part of the equation.

Martis...I personally have no issue with your trading...none what so ever...what ever stock, whatever time, what ever price…but I do feel your attempt to play this trading game of yours off the fears and inadequacies of the newbie traders to be less than genuine.

Perhaps you should try to be successful without the need to do so on the back of the confusion and losses of others…you will feel so much better I assure you.

Nothing wrong with making a wrong call by the way...we all do that, which is why everyone should do their own research...but where I stand, you are not even trying to make honest calls in the first place.

Every single call you have made has been expressly to enhance your short-term positions. You have also lied about such positions, claiming to hold 4% of CVI for example, then suggesting you were another on the register “tis plus company”…remember? This was both embarrassing and fraudulent…and I am sure Fortis Clearing Services LTD might want to speak with you too. You are making such claims one assumes to enhance your standing in the eyes of others…to put more weighting on your views. In fact, I even question your claims of holding 1m shares now.

Not that it matters how much anyone holds by the way...but when one makes such claims specifically to persuade the views of others for personal gain, it is bordering on foul play in my view.

If you are good enough to have the millions you say you do, you should be doing O.K in the markets without the need to enhance your trades on the back of those less capable.

I rarely get stuck into people, but sadly you are very transparent...and in my view, dangerous to all who do not have the capacity, or experience, to see through you.

For gods sake, I urge everyone to conduct their own research and come to their own conclusions about stocks, and if they cannot do this then seriously…SERIOUSLY…seek professional advise. lol…might need to be careful here too! Above all else though, do not listen to anyone on a chat forum, including me, as some kind of absolute measure for any investment decisions.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.