SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

think it won't happen?, page-13

1. 262 Posts.
    Anyhow Voltaire...If you had read some of my other posts you would see that I have actually denounced the super hype re JPM. If indeed it does turn out that JPM have done wrong, then that is one thing. All the vilification of JPM as evil monsters, is a little bit overdone imho and is a completely different animal. It is probably more of an amusement than something one should seriously worry about.

However there is a large body of evidence acruing to show that JPM and others have indeed broken certain rules of COMEX and have profited unfairly from those actions.
    We must decide weather we are going to have regulation or not. If we are having it, then the rules should be enforced. Would you agree?

Weather or not they will face litigation for those actions is yet to be seen. Innocent until proven guilty?

And it is wise to remember that they were(are)not alone. Others are involved, but no one seems to be saying much about The Bank Of Nova Scotia, Deutschebank, HSBC, London Interbank (whom basically set the lease rates via LIBOR and the SIFO/GOFO), to name a few.

So perhaps in that light, you are absolutely right, it is at least nonsense and at worst malfeasance on the part of a number of people to kill JPM off. It is as though JPM and JPM alone are the scapegoats for the bad deeds of all others.

But where did the system these players use originate? It is indeed a quite strange concept, to lend something at a ridiculously low rate of return ( as the CB's do), and not get the asset returned.

Would you lend me your $1m yacht for $5 day and sit by and let me sell it and pocket the return?

So, whatever the motives of those trying to kill JPM, they are equally as bad. They are BOTH market manipulators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.