SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hello all,I think the concerns of a silver/gold bust are...

1. 848 Posts.
    Hello all,

I think the concerns of a silver/gold bust are legitimate. In saying that though you first need a boom. Gold has a had a steady rise for the past ten years (10-20 % yearly increases). Silver really hasn't done nothing extraordinary as well.

My take at the moment is that JP Morgan are involved in some serious manipulation, manipulation of the people that is. I think JP Morgan does have a significant silver short position and are making out that they are in trouble if people start buying silver on mass. Fact is JP Morgan have a significant silver/gold stock portfolio. So yeah they can very easily close their silver shorts and initiate a real boom on silver. They will no doubt make more money in the process with their vast positions in silver/gold stocks. Then down the track the US Fed will start to raise interest rates which will probably be when the bust starts to occur. I don't think that we are in bust territory yet. Silver at $ 50 + will start being bust territory to me, probably $ 100 + an ounce.

If you go to your local super markets these days you will notice that small "we buy silver/gold" stores are springing up everywhere. That to me signals that the boom has some way to go. All about timing. The bust will come for sure. When the taxi man tells you about silver/gold probably good idea to get out. In the mean-time money to be made in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.