SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

MentaTo answer your question - "will silver's history repeat...

1. 143 Posts.
    Menta

To answer your question - "will silver's history repeat itself now" - in my eyes NO.

Like I've said in previous post, throw out the charts & forget about relying on history to guide us.

We're entering into a new era in the monetary system and there will be a shake-up in the countries participating for dominance, as well as major players collapsing.

The system as it stands is hemorrhaging, just look around at all the signs - over population, environmental stress, financial corruption, credit debt, food shortage just to name a few - something has got to give & will, so we can regenerate to a more sustainable system.

American dominance as the world currency will be challenged by the euro & asian countries to form a new world currency backed by gold.

Both metals will reach incredible highs due to demand & supply and will remain there for considerable time with silver back to a 16/1 ratio.

With the new monetary system established there will be years of depression.

Once the pain of the depression is over, industries will start to boom again.

Phosphate and rare earth will be the commodities to prosper in the future and silver will have its second great rise due to the great demand by industries and possibly surpass the price of gold.

Giddy-up Twinturf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.