CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

T4P - agree I like your opptimism and research along with...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    T4P - agree I like your opptimism and research along with others.

I fell in love with stocks like

PDN @ 1.8cents (2003) (1.2m shares)
    EWC @ 4.0 cents.(2000)(1.0m shares)
    All high risk environments at the time.
    recently Mak at 30cents.

Believed the dream and sold out of pdn at 9cents and ewc at 14cents, mak at 0.58 thinking I was clever.

Heinsight is wonderful and I made $, but clearly here cause I did not exit with the same logic and td strategy, as I entered.

Clearly I did not and despite the moves accept the reality of my early sells.

As for fmg and as a Karratharite I say no more when they traded at sub 10cents in 2001.

MS reminds me a little of Roger Niko(rtm, nia and RML)and a different promoter like Andrew Forrest-fmg.

As with you , what they are linking together is excellent.
    But, equally it is for their own gain- which is fine( It is convoluted).

The second ann today was very encouraging for mine mind.

What I would like to see is a lead broker in Perth,Melb, Sydney who pick them up, do the resource analyst tour in the traditional dress and promote to both the retail desk and fundies with the appropriate risk appetite and excellent presentation-which they currently lack.

& Basically tighten the share reg.

Despite my earlier concerns about the team ( as I raised about MS) - on paper - as I dont know them in the industry -they look the goods.

Risks

Time frame has changed a tad (for onshore Kz)-election.

Its Angola (but this is somehwat discounted).

Shares on issue and the need for w/c.

The so called US$100million facility is no more then a promise and nothing more (contingent on a 'real field').

General risk ap for spec shares.

My gut feeling is that the coming 2 years- the market will be tough and 10 baggers will be thin on the ground.

If they have stitched up the 'right Angolans'(seemed to have issued enough ap 3B to do so)and have secured the right oil/cu/Au/diamond/U/rare earths and ? iron ore etc ground -

With the right promotion here, Europe and US I see this m/c -a little like riversdale appraching A1$Billion.

I dont fall in love with stocks anymore - but I think the momentum, connections, opportunities and correct marketing /broker support will be vindicated.

Traders have your daily/weekly fun/return.

I now hold my fav no. 1.2 mil and hold and will not trade.
    I dont margin loan. Happy to disclose.

just a few thoughts from the finch in Karratha.

Please - early punters - ensure enough to keep the family and other half happy and dont get greedy and recognise that a chat room players have little inside running.

I see alot more ann to come to 'maintain the rage'.

I am opptimistic and will avoid an early exit.

finch

good night and goodluck

Yes T4P (coral trout,Reds, scarlet perch, rankin cod and long nose emps on the weekend -glass conditions)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.