NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Space X would have want nothing to do with NWT - they design and...

1. 734 Posts.
    Space X would have want nothing to do with NWT - they design and launch rockets... not operate satellites.

Gannp - where the 34c comes in is for the conversion price for CCKs mez debt, loan amount and interest payments. So it's not pulled from thin air but I doubt it's relevant to the upcoming CR at all.

Book build is possible; But id think SPP is also possible.

Based on the history of NWT CR I don't think any thing at market or above is likely. from memory we were 70-80 cent when they did the 60c offer and 50-52 around the times of the 40cents offer.

Given our current market cap it's a fair wack of capital to raise; so I'm not expecting a great price.

Questions: Previous notice talked about Ching issuing a conversion notice in July as part of the 34c conversion. Any idea if this happened?

I am still expecting some fallout at board level for this; it seems like a slight hole that needed plugging turned into a whipeout of shareholder value due to lack of contingency planning (or loosing focus of base operations); and whats more it seems that some holders knew the problems before the market. Thankfully though Ching was buying pretty much the whole time.

disclaimer: I have a small amount (a shadow of its former self at this stage) - rest will wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.