MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

think of the children.

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Their is a lot of tension on here today, so I would like to put it into persecutive if I may.
    I'm sorry, but I think Jurgen is a hero.
    The Announcement of the C/R alerted me to a problem that I thought had been whipped out like the small pox.
    Here it is.

The appetite evident from prospective investors during road shows recently conducted in North America and London could not otherwise have been satisfied in the limited timeframe available ahead of this result.

Yes that's right. These poor hedge funds and insto's nearly had to buy share at market. Lucky, like Mary Mackillop, Jurgen has saved them from this humiliating fate.

I find it hard to believe, that in this day and age, that this unspeakable evil still continues.

Jurgen has inspired me to take action, and with you help, we can put a stop to this outrageous injustice.

I am asking for volubilities to set up a foundation to support these poor solo's

I will be setting up stalls in shopping centers, similar to "Sponsor a child"
    I ask people here to consider sponsoring a hedge fund.
    This entails setting aside a small portion of your shares and handing them to a Hedge/insto at a discounted rate of at least 12%.

The name of this foundation will be "Support Traumatized Institution fund foundation union.
    Or S.T.I.F.F.U for short.

I fell if we all pitch in, then we should have this abomination whipped out in no time.

After all, what sort of world do you want your children growing up in, when hedge/Insto's have to buy at market.

For god sake, think of the children!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.