MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

think of the children., page-15

1. 12,085 Posts.
    Epaka
    Why the assumption by a lot of holders that it's a big buyer- singular, or a few big buyers, again, individuals?
    What makes me uncertain about 62.8m shares being allotted Dec 1 is that they where a cheap way for a handful of brokers to pick up commissions on the, possibly, thousands of little itsy bitsy parcels flogged to who ever- a nice little earner for the buy and then sell. I have visions of Boiler Room. :)LOL
    It's of no consequence to MEO. They get the $32.65m regardless. If A1 is a duster or share price goes up or down it's of no consequence to MEO. If the price was 26c it just means they would do a normal CR and issue 126million shares. And yes, the 'long term sacred' holders wouldn't bat an eyelid to scoop them up and still put MEO on the pedestal.
    Everyone sees this CR as a means to flush DTs and add credence to the existence of MEO. It did, sort of, the DTs are flushed out of other stocks and on their way here, today was the appetiser.
    I hope I am wrong and Wed we can see a new name on the top 20. If not then the shares were scattered far and wide.
    Still, MEO has always been a pump and dump cyclic stock so why ruin a good thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.