URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

think of the potential that the market missed

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Was just reading the latest announcement again, and started thinking... I think even I, being a long term holder, don't take their announcements that seriously anymore because of the past etc...

However, if you really read the latest announcement it is extremely encouraging! Basically they have decided to focus solely on the Mesa Montanosa project because it holds the greatest potential for a commercial discovery.

Not only that, but they have picked up some new claims that have been mined before quite extensively, but never 1) fully exploited to full potential and 2) never drilled on the western side at all! This could have huge implications for such a micro Uranium stock!

Not to mention thefact that it is in the most permitting friendly state perhaps in the entire world, it already has a history of mining, they already have drill results with U308 Shows and they have a huge JV partner in Canadian Company Uranium Energy Corporation (?UEC?).

All I am saying, is really think about the potential. Uran has dissapointed so many times in the past... No one is denying that, but the SP reflects that and then some! You can own 1% of the company for $20k for gods sake!

Good luck to all holders, I think this project may bring us some attention if all goes well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.