WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

think of what needs testing

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    The range of OBJ's scientific tests include teeth whitening, moisturises, anesthetics, etc.

Now while they have universities tested the method of delivery...any potential company wanting to buy out OBJ would need to test how OBJ technology works with a full range of products...not just their own.

For example...imagine cosmetics such as moisturises...I am currently working in San Francisco and my wife has emailed me a list of skin care products as long as my hand to bring back....just think...a company doesn't have this sort of product but to take full advantage of the OBJ potential....they would need to 'develop' their own.

This testing could take a long time...but if a company decides that it will use OBJ technology for a few products then i think as mentioned in the phone conversations that partnerships are on the cards....not a takeover?

For me the most important thing is that all these companies including 3M say..."We will use OBJ's technology in product development". Hence I am in for the long term.

Good luck to you all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.