WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Spikeup, Thanks for your welcome. I have been watching this for...

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Spikeup, Thanks for your welcome. I have been watching this for some time. I haven't posted because I couldnt get my head around it. But didnt want to miss an opportunity.

Yes I do hold and post on POH. I also held and did very well from ACR. Tax free being the only Listed PDF on the ASX. I posted that on the ACR thread and got howled down, that it wasn't important. Now I am doing my Tax it is important. The posters who took me down didn't know what a PDF was.

I also held Norwood Abbey one of our early Transdermal Listed Companies. And watched a brilliant science dissappear. So I have a long interest in Transdermals going back many years.

So I didnt want to miss an opportunity here. After many months of reading posts "the accumulators are forcing the weak out""The instos are buying the dips" "The big boys are topping it out to buy up" "The big instos are getting set and selling into the rally" "The smart money is spooking the little guys" Blah Blah Blah... These posts are made without one shred of evidence, and have gone on without being subjected to any debate or scrutiny.

With 10-15% of the stock changing hands daily the intos could have bought all of BHP-NAB-WOW by now. So I want to make sure I am not missing an opportunity here.

Not being a holder or wearing rose colored glasses I thought I might bring some balance to the debate here. I hope nobody loses any money. Money is to hard to come by.

There are many sharks lurking in thes waters. Don't get bitten. Or lose a leg.

Pigs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.