WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi all,Lorett posted on the 30/03//10 Post #5213692;thanx mr...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi all,

Lorett posted on the 30/03//10 Post #5213692;

thanx mr k...you're just too kind.

a good trader would of locked much much more than 4.6cents IMO.

oh...and your 39% doesn't rate against my profit.

My question is to Lorett, what does "trading out" at 4.6 cents and taking a profit make me now...........not "rating it to your profit"??

Oh, of course....there are those that bougt millions at sub 1c and sold at 6.6c the first time around....then bought back at 3c after the first MTA extension and sold again at the 6.7c high on the second run up!!! There are so many guns such as those on HC....it is just "unbelievable".

Yes, the signs were there loud and clear Pigsy and as I said last week on my way out the door, this stock and the hysteria surrounding it over the past few weeks absolutely made it the No.1 candidate for "Clark Kents HotCopper Fantasy Stock of the Year".

I only hope that those who got caught up in the "reading between the lines and disecting and disecting again every email and word that Glynn spoke/wrote" in emails and phone calls, take some time to try and learn from this fantasy.

Sure, there were times when we all "hoped for the best", but the writing was on the wall for all to see last week.

Funny you say deccumulators Pigs.......as I actually spent (awwww, a good two minutes) last Wednesday trying to find the anti-of accumaulators!!

Anyway, do not be disgruntled or disheartened OBJ'ers, pick your heads up and move onto the next one. There is always another train just about ready to "leave the station".

And lastly, I liked the announcement today.....a continuing callaboration with 3M...what more could a shareholder realistically ask for??

Personally, I will hold OBJ again in the future...and am guessing it will be in around 4-5 months time...and have a feeling it will be at a lower entry price than right now.

Cheers and good fortunes to all

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.