CVN 4.88% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

think outside the box

1. 3,815 Posts.

Being a greedy boy...I really want to get an idea of what CVN's gameplan is i.e what is beyond the currnent drilling of the Phetchabun Basin in Thailand.

I want to see CVN as an ASX200 company within 5 years (don't we all). To do this, CVN will need to have their fingers in quite a few oilfields, across a few countries perhaps. With success in Phetchabun, things auger well for the future.

Ok...Thailand is going great guns....cashflow seems to be sorted for further exploration.the Carnavon Basin was on the back burner...but on the burner it is :).

So what else is there? Well as per the recent quarterly...note the following:

New Ventures
    During the quarter CVN was awarded the new permit WA-399-P in the Carnarvon Basin of
    offshore Western Australia. Carnarvon is currently evaluating the current acreage gazettals in
    Australia and Thailand with the view to bidding for several new permits. Carnarvon is also in
    final negotiations for two other overseas opportunities outside of Australia and Thailand

I would really like to see the applying for permits in West Africa...ideally Angola.

Just brainstorming, any thoughts on where CVN is heading from here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.3¢ 19.5¢ $194.1K 985.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 903500 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 427080 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.