SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

think rational

1. 44 Posts.
    Hi guys...

I have read many posts on the reaction on the announcement. I am disappointed too. I hold some of these shares and my view is you got to ask yourself whether this deal will seal eventually. I still think so. Although it's really been frustating but I think it would be silly to sell (and possibly suffer a sustiantial loss with sellers, selling on fear and frustration, charging out at the same time) just because we are not patient enough to wait another 3mths. If we are down on luck and have to wait even longer, so be it. At least I won't lose capital.

The volatility of the news flow and share price is definitely talking a toll oof many of us. So for me, since I believe that it will go through, I will ignore the share price movement, probably add more if it becomes very attractive (for example, at A$0.30/share it's 50% upside! 3mths 50%, annualised 200%, really not a bad deal!).

So this is my view. Of course, no matter what, there will be sellers tomorrow who will sell on emotion, fear and frustration. Whatever it is good luck to us all and let's hope for the best. My advice is think rational.

P.S: Although I think that the deal would likely go through at A$0.45, I'm still hoping for a counter bid!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.