PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Think & reflect

1. 3,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    By now most of you know that in my opinion ANP doesn’t have the right person at the helm but I have to recognize that the fact he has been able to get on board personality of the caliber such as
    Goolsbee - Price and the latest addition Dr. Charmaine Gittleson this time he has done something real positive providing he let this team to act on their own term based on their own experience and network of contacts. I cannot think these three very skilled,experienced, and very knowledgeable personalities have accepted to accept the ask to bring ANP to the highest level without having first done a thorough research on company scientific achievements, structure, future program and target in addition to whoever pharma company could be at present investigating the potential of ATL1102.
    I refuse to think that this people would jeopardize their reputation to come on board to such small Australian bio company if was not worth in term of successful scientific results and not only for DMD at such level of expertise it must be something more than that.
    So negative newcomers that are coming out like cockroaches in an unrealistic red day move along you are wasting your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.