PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Guys,Don,t post very often but in this case thought I would...

1. sew
    57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Guys,
    Don,t post very often but in this case thought I would put my 2 "bobs" worth as I see gold stocks in general & in particular ABU.
    First of all on a technical bases I see gold looking for a bottom. It's always hard to pick the bottom (GDX..4th wave confusing pattern which is normal).While this sounds like an each way bet gold may have or may not have bottomed yet, but it is "close". So what does all this all mean to me? I have dipped my toes into gold & am buying in the dips plus also keeping spare cash in case there is a washout. If it has bottomed I will add to my position..but gold not trending as yet (obvious).
    Secondly with ABU although they are what I call a speculative stock.However I like how they are going about there business.If all goes to plan there certainly is big upside....I agree with you Chuk in most of what you say & also look for low cost producers with potential for upside.
    I also never know the outcomes for sure & can look at stocks with "blinkers" on & therefore happy for people to express opposing views & "bag" me..this just encourages me to do more research & hope fully get most things correct in the end.
    Some other gold stocks I hold are: PGI, MML, BDR & ROL (may have made a mistake with this one)I am looking at CCU in silver at moment but they have a couple of hurdles to get over.
    In summary I use technical analyses to help my timing & look to fundamentals such as cost, resource size etc to help hopefully pick the right stocks.
    Good luck to all with with your share market deals & in particular ABU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $972 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7325864 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19838689 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.