AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Champ (and others) - I am very happy to be proven wrong. in...

1. 375 Posts.
    Champ (and others) - I am very happy to be proven wrong. in answer to your question - been trading off and on for about 20 years -(lost loads during 1987 crash - a big lesson) but full-time now about 1 year.

My observations are not trying to be critical - I love the fundamentals, the management and the business and the fact that AMP are there, but looking at the intraday charts (1min) there was intense action up until 10 45 am and then it progressively slowed - with very limited volume coming through. I was rolling my trading T3 parcels nicely but the action slowed notably and intraday support of 2.48 broken and then acting as resistance towards the end of the day. Equally Buy to sell depth has slowed (was up at 5-6:1, now 3-3.5:1).

Don't get me wrong I am not downramping - I love this share - I'm just excercising caution as I think it will take a breather before its next run up.....

If I have to buy in higher because my judgement was wrong - that's cool - but I am only trying to bring a sense of pragmatism to the forum - not negativity - so that a different perspective can be seen from the action I have seen.

DYOR

(PS the daily candle doesn't look that bullish either)
    (PPS If I could put the chart up I would - but here is a link to the chart - hopefully it works...
    http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/timlea50/intradayChartofMAK2408.gifany tips

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $484 88.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2947616 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.