TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

thinking about getting back in, page-38

1. 499 Posts.
    LoveCCE.. Isn't this great fun !!! Don't Know whether your West Aussie or not but last year when the gas supply was down,Hotels started to shut because laundry could'nt be done.Government started to ration electricity because most power, supplied by gas power ,Alcoa and all major industries were severely resticted in fact every part of W.A. was'nt spared.1-4 year time span for cash flow positive result still sounds like a highly positive result.You said no short term benefit to Alcoa,on the other hand if something happens to gas supply,there's no quick fix either.West Aust government needs to have input into this as well.I'm not sure whether we all(myself included) appreciate the importance of another gas supply for Perth and the soth-west,without electricity(power supply)nothing in our high-tech society operates ie banking,supermarket checkouts,petrol outlets,even sharemarket,basically everything even sewerage blocks up,if when we all think about it ,it's frightening.I've even scared myself ,might go for stiff drink now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.