WTM 2.78% 37.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Thinking aloud and outside a box

1. 7,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    After researching this share for some time before I put in a significant holding together, I am still convinced this has prospects beyond the norm of the usual.

My reasoning is this - the consortium of businesses that is currently involved in the Mill is such a anomaly away from the norm that I can't believe 5 (6 if you count the hidden party - which is interesting in itself) would put together such a experiment if the end dividends didn't warrant it.

Think the aims of the American market, resource close to home Northern and Nouveau, clean and traceable, entering into a 'green, environmentally friendly input and output.

But that's not enough is it? The demand is going to go up exponentially and these organisations requiring copious amounts of quality graphite need more.

So we have Elcora and MTA, following the green, traceable and quality recognised routs and providing potentially, in MTAs case, considerable amounts into the deal. Open ended, IP mining operations, espousing community benefits.

Then look at the contacts with the partners over in the US. They are incestuous in a very good way, potentially, for us. When our processes and testing is done and the companies are in receipt of the relevant DFS, licenses and other exploitation detail this will be a no brainer. Think, process and guaranteed demand from different international markets so supply is uninhibited. Think quantity, quality, process and development......dare to think outside the box on this one. As an electrical engineer, I see big prospects here.

Think suppliers paid in shares, directors topping up regularly, Major shareholders being diluted and then topping back up the percentages.

And who is the hidden party? Not a sniff nor a rumour to be found. No deals for the other partners (save alternative business streams for Elcora) and their share prices have effectively been on hold also.

This is going to be the surprise to the market imho. Big gains next year. Who cares about current suppression of price. I just see it as a top up opportunity to add to my pile.

GLA, patience will be rewarded Imo and DYOR, V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $69.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $105.4K 288.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34236 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 14994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.