EXR 3.19% 9.1¢ elixir energy limited

Merger is behind us and it is time to move onward and upward. As...

1. 392 Posts.
    Merger is behind us and it is time to move onward and upward. As i see it, plenty of upside for the patient among us. Downside is protected at these levels. High Island is currently producing and poviding welcome cashflow, first receipts due any day. Next move for the SP i am thinking will be in the order of 40 - 50c. The main driver to this price will be Pompano as it unfolds (naturaly i am speculating their will be flow)Timeline for this is about 1 Month. Next SP move after that will be as speculation starts to build for the elephants in the North Sea (This is the main reason i hold now)Pencil in $1.00 as we get close. Any success in the North sea will be just a bonus above $1 to those who are patient and get in now as you could be well and truly free carried into North sea drilling.

From experience the best money is made from those who do their research and take a position well before the Hype hits. and believe me the hype will hit exr Next Year...

Comments anyone as i would like to hear other exr holders opinions and its time to spread the word

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $46.15K 503.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 971 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 86392 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.