CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Each to their own but I think you are still jumping the gun by...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Each to their own but I think you are still jumping the gun by saying they are one of the top mm companies on the asx. Fully integrated hemp production? Okay, but yet to prove they can successfully harvest viable amounts of hemp to amount to big revenue numbers. That’s to be expected at this point, it’s up to them to prove they can start to be successful in the farm to plate integrated industry.
    QBL are yet to grow any MM, and it is still a while before they fit out the facility and start growing. The top companies have been growing here and overseas for quite some time. This is not saying QBL won’t become one of the top companies, very likely they will as long as this court case outcome is good, but at the moment I believe they aren’t at that stage yet.
    Look at canntab. It was saposed to be producing revenue for QBL in Q2 2018. Other companies are already supplying similar tablets in aus, QBL can’t even import canntab yet (correct me if I’m wrong but canntab can’t export yet as far as I know).
    You wanted someone to successfully argue against your point, and I believe what I’ve said is rational and fair. QBL are poised to become one of the top MM companies on the asx, but I believe they have a good few milestones to get over before you can claim them as one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.