CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thinking of investing In QBL?, page-19

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Well, we don`t know what is happening behind the scene. Still, if there is a company (LP) I can see become a partner/shareholder, it`s Emblem Medical Corp. Given they have a close collaboration with Cannatab… who Cann Global is EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR for in Oceania and Asia.

This is just a thought for now, there might not be any intrest (yet) from the big boys. But - when they have things in order (facility etc), there could be a offer from a major player. To have a business intrest in this part of the world is only natural, the big boys are GLOBAL players in a global market. Oceania and Asia market represents millions of potential customers. Who knows, we might get a full takeover-bid within next year already ? Yes, I`m aware of small revenues now; that can change quickly once all pieces comes togheter. We have a saavy President who have a strong trackrecord !

A few examples; Pnina was first woman CEO in the Aus mining industry She have made milliondollar deals with Rio Tinto and others - make no misstake about it; she saw a opportunity in this new industry - and have built up a impressing network around a former mining business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.