CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

As you said, don’t forget to check the chart. Up 400% from the...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    As you said, don’t forget to check the chart. Up 400% from the 1c area early November, but also down around 150% from its highs of 11c this year, which is a very large drop.
    In terms of everything else you said I agree with a lot of it. CGL has some pretty large prospects for the future and could be a powerhouse in years to come. The thing is it’s certainly not a sure thing, especially with the current management team and massive suspension periods and pending court case outcomes. Holders sometimes talk this stock up like it’s the best thing since sliced bread, and if you do a little bit of digging into QBL as a company you’ll possibly form a very different opinion.
    If it wasn’t for the federal court case, and taking up shareholders money in the CR before announcing the problems with the federal court and extending the suspension much longer I would probably have a bit of a different opinion on QBL. The sooner they get back to trading the better because this suspension is doing no good to the image of the company, which is already tarnished by their history.
    I do wish all holders the best and will continue to hold an interest in this company going forward, good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.