CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thinking of investing In QBL?, page-9

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I didn't include the high of 11c because it was only for minutes , there was no real ground held between 7c & 11c either so I picked 7c as the average high we actually maintained for a period before slowly retracing over time to where it is.

I'm pleased with the initiatives management have implemented since acquiring the first 55% stake in MCL.

The position the company finds itself in & current business model is credited to current management however I'll reserve ultimate judgement for another year or two.

They really do need to prove they can generate meaningful revenue, if they are unable to demonstrate this whatsoever in the next few years a change will be needed & some will be proven correct in their assessments.

I'm wary of both their accomplishments but also their short comings, ultimately though I have chosen to invest & remain invested for time been.

Provided they are not proven to have acted inappropriately by the Federal Court I can't see how anyone can blame them for the extended halt.

Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.