CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

thinking of leaving, page-15

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3416
    Great post rigi. A thumbs up from me.

Lets be honest: the loans were never a good idea were they? I mean, we had only 1.62 mil in the bank at December 31st 2012. By then PFC (the operator at the time) was already in strategic review, and there was no way of knowing when they were gonna come out of it (it ended up being around 9 months later). Also, as BKP has 25% interest in two tenements, it would have been known that BKP would be required to pay their share when required.

But yet, somehow BKP managed to loan out nearly 2.5mil this year.

....does this sound like money well spent? Was this a smart move? A good decision? I don't think so. IMO opinion it was in our best interests to have those funds on hand for when they were needed for the exploration plan. You know, the program which is the entire reason we are invested in this coy? Yeah, that program.

But I guess management thought that it was better to give all our money away, all for the sake of a couple of bucks of interest. Looks like that little bit of interest (assuming the companies lent to can even pay up!) has come at a cost of massive dilution...sad really.

All the above is IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $9.806K 312.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623450 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 23333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.