STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Thanks Aptayl and all for your thoughts. It is so sad to see...

1. 6,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Thanks Aptayl and all for your thoughts.
    It is so sad to see this beautiful city being reduced to rubble. Yesterday again has become the last straw for many people here and will see them relocate, 10's of thousands left the city in Febuary. We have had over 7 thousand shocks since the first major Quake since September last, our nerves are shattered and wonder when it will all end, just when we get into some normality along comes another major quake that turns over all the work on homes and infrastructure that has been worked on. The roads are back like they have been cluster bombed, bridges are out, 1 collapsed, but the liquefaction's is soul destroying. Our oldest and most iconic buildings are nothing but rubble now.
    Geotech warn it is still not over as they are finding more faults one of which runs right through the city that is under extreme stress and could give any time and also be a major event and thats without mentioning the alpine fault, which is 20 odd years overdue to give, when it does it will not only be CHCH that gets affected as it runs for 100's of kilometers.
    Although myself and my family are essentially OK I feel for the thousands that are so badly displaced.
    I certainly wonder why I stay !!!
    But thanks again everyone for your thoughts.
    Cheers P
    PS; Looking forward to tomorrows announcement, and hope this will turn STI's SP around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.