ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thinking out loud, page-6

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Ok. I take your points. However : The current istats ARE hand-held. And the false negative can be eliminated by running the test twice. The test already takes only 10mins and all investigations in medicine are judged on there ability to 'change management'.
    I don't think having a super sensitive tni test will 'change management' particularly.
    I do hold ado and I do believe in this technology.... I'm just saying that what is being described by Phillips isn't a paradigm shift in my opinion... And if I was an emergency department I'm not sure if I could justify buying this POC device over the currently available one?
    Where anteo technology would be (more) useful is in OTHER point of care investigations... For example a bedside full blood count. If you could bypass the lab and immediately know every patients haemoglobin, platelets, white cell count and nuetrophils this would be a paradigm shift. Essentially cutting out the lab!

If this troponin POC device does completely exclude the lab... That would be quite a game changer... But I think it would need to exclude the requirement for a lab TnI completely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.