GDA 3.70% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Thinking Out Loud . . ., page-8

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Two thoughts while we are thinking out loud.

1)  My comment above about us already trading ex entitlements therefore price not falling is rubbish.  Short term holders will take up their rights at 2.5 cents and possibly dump them for anything above 2.5 cents to try to make a quick buck.  Of course they are accepting the long term dilution.  Just goes to show my bias towards long term holding that I never even thought of dumping my 2.5 cent shares at, say, 3 cents to make a quick buck.  

2)  The announcement from GRB on August 30 talks about buying back WOW held shares at an agreed price of $0.015625 cents per share.  Therefore it is unlikely that WOW is able to dump their shares on market.  

3)  It is surprising that we have not seen any change in substantial shareholding notices given the volumes recently.  I went and researched when a notice would have to be given and found that any substantial shareholders have 2 business days to notify the ASX when their holding increases or decreases by 1% of the total outstanding shares in the company.  

http://www.companysecretary.com.au/board_briefings/SubstantialShareholders.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 26.0¢ $8.02K 30.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175021 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 5637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.