GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

thinking out loud..., page-2

1. 1,518 Posts.
    Anyone ever given themself a thumb? I did and it gave me a star on the mls thread! Personally i dont like the thumbs up bizzo. Nor do I think I deserved a star.
    Looking forward to their next announcement...good or bad. A bad one...as long as it isn't too bad should bring forth an oversold condition and hence possibly a good (great) entry on the heads and possibly on the oppies, as i feel the current percieved delays have done already (reminder its my opinion no matter how righ or wrong I may be). Changing drill bits to suit the conditions should not be seen as a delay imo,(it is done with the intention of improving efficiency) will be interesting to see how much time the changing of the bits would have saved or wasted once this all pans out. Otherwise what a ride it has been so far. As volatile a stock as gdn has been doesnt mean that it is a dog of a stock. Volatility adds to the enjoyment I get out of trading stocks and imo beats the hell out of sitting on a snail slow moving stock for years. Goodluck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.