MSB 1.56% 97.5¢ mesoblast limited

@vinn, I expected you to return when there was opportunity and...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1400
    @vinn, I expected you to return when there was opportunity and need for relevant comment. I also ruminated on the likelihood of some heat in the Teva boardroom. Your scenario is very plausible.

Your post contrasts in information and tone with some of the contributions we've had to endure. Pointless stuff like:

"What prompted you to join us again.
    Was it the couple of cent the stock went up on Friday.
    I hope you hang around for a while this time.
    I guess you will disappear once more as the the stock drops again."

The description of a 15% rise in one day as "a couple of cent (sic)" makes me picture someone sucking sour grapes. Run out of bad news to make your day, @pa31?

And "In pa31's defense, vinn is barely comprehensible." The lack of comprehension by that inveterate sniper, who never contributes anything meaningful, speaks more to his incapacity than your clarity.

After a working life trying to understand peoples' behaviour I can still be surprised at the readiness of some posters here to be relentlessly negative. What do they get out of it? Pleasure at others' potential losses and anxiety?

I'm not speaking about the several contributors who try rationally to pick holes in trial statistics, who point out the perilous state of being undercapitalised, or those who demand a high level of transparency from management. Those are reality checks and are good reasons for people less sophisticated in those areas to come here. They might save us from overenthusiasm. What I am referring to are those twisted individuals who cannot hide their delight at bad news or a falling share price and even try to talk down obviously good news. As in deriding a 15% price rise.

We enthusiastic supporters of MSB don't want to kid ourselves if things go badly. We need to know when and how our investment is at risk. But please, you-who-know-who-you-are, spare us your spiteful put downs when it's our turn to smile. Just take your venom elsewhere. You are wasting your time as well as ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.015(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.113B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ $2.315M 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119971 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 24889 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.