ALA 6.67% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi All I wasn't going to share my latest obscure, off the planet...

1. 4,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi All

I wasn't going to share my latest obscure, off the planet thought that I have been toying with recently as you would only laugh. However as it seems to be a bit off a downer day and you all need to smile I will share the latest wild thought.

It is all about connecting bits of information that may appear to be unrelated but who knows?

1) There have been no worthwhile announcements since 30th April and no sign of any roadshows. SC had previously indicated that roadshows would follow the Phase 3 announcement.
    2) Little or no publicity.
    3) 1)+2)=3). Why no roadshows or publicity? Could SC be working on something that is bigger and needs more of his time. Wonder what ?
    4) The only 2 big things that I can think off at the moment is either a trade sale or finalising the NovaDel deal.
    5) Could the trade talks be with Novartis, who are the worlds biggest supplier of malaria treatment products? and also major contributors to the Gates Foundation.
    6) Why the rush? Bill Gates meets with JG and Bob Carr on May 28th
    7) So? What is good for a politician in an election year?
    8) A big announcement of a joint deal with BGates about a package to reduce malaria world wide all starting with saving children supported by that fantastic Australian company SUDA.

Hope it made you smile and think about the joining of the dots.

Before anyone asks.... I have had no weed or been struck on the head with a golf ball.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $147.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $180.7K 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 388545 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 135550 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.