CHM 0.00% 2.1¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

I hold CHM (average 28c) IMU (average 2.9c) and PTX (average...

1. 4,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023
    I hold CHM (average 28c) IMU (average 2.9c) and PTX (average 5.9c).

The reason I hold all three is because each of them have different tech all of which is first in class. None are competitors, but all three have huge potential.

All of them have plenty of room to run. I do understand what you are saying IMU, as a lot of the heavy lifting has been done. But still another two drugs, and a bit later on CarT to trial.

Getting in early and accumulating companies like these can be life changing. Pipeline diversity is another important part of the puzzle as it helps keep momentum.

With CHM any holder now has got in early. The company is actively studying expanding the pipeline. Its phase 1 trial is already well underway. The canncer type being treated has no effective SOC, so no real SOC. This means chance of fast track drug approval pathway is likely (by looking at othe CarT FDA approvals). All of this makes CHM a very attractive buy. The small SOI means any rerate of market cap drives a large shareprice move.

Not much longer until the Sept readout. Then thing should become much clearer, and potentially much more exciting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $9.959K 474.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1322541 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 32523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.