Third Alledged Rape Victim., page-11

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ....boy meets girl, boy chats to girl, boy asks girl to go some where private, girl agrees, boy thinks girl has same in mind, girl possibly confused maybe too much to drink, boy tries it on and puts some pressure on girl, girl agrees and submits, regret from one or the other after act...

Who knows what the truth is, both parties likely don't fully remember what took place due to the influence of alcohol. Unfortunately there would be hundreds of instances every day where confused signals are read and a girl is in effect raped....sex without consent.

But looking back on my youth, there were many many times where the girl never actually said yes, the assumption was it was all ok due to body language and the heat of the moment. Did that constitute rape?

For me the jury is always out in these cases. I do know that it is not unknown for a girl to change her story should circumstances later change, and it is definitely not unknown for a bloke to force himself on a girl. I've witnessed that.

I'd hate to be on a Jury for that matter to determine some one's fate in Court after listening to both sides of the story. There are never any witnesses of course. It is a 100% case of "he" said "she" said...

That said, any man that forces himself on any girl is a low life scumbag and deserves to feel the heat of the Law. If this bloke is guilty of having his way with just one girl, let alone a number of young girls I hope he gets his day in Court to explain himself...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.