LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Nothing has changed with LRS except the share price 40 cents...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Nothing has changed with LRS except the share price 40 cents down to under 3 cents

I remember all the cries of disbelief when LRS raised money at 3.8 cents when the stock was 6 cents and how cheap it was done at

Well you can buy a lot of shares now under 3.8 if you really wanted to
    The good news is

LRS still have Guada , 10-15 Illo leases , a Brazilian lease and has had some promising drilling of Estes and Norte

The JV partner on Este is a subsidiary of a massive producer , and can fund or buy all of LRS projects in a heart beat

Take a read of the Southern Copper annual report and reference to Illo , and you can see they rate the area highly

In my view all is not lost at LRS , the price is terrible , but a market cap now of $8 million must be getting attractive to a larger player just to launch and take all of lrs hard work over the last 5 years for a steal

Shame really but there appears no market support and this is a real scenario

In the forum i suspect if an offer of say 7.5 cents was made ( 3 times the current price ) someone might get a controlling stake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.