KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Third party Kalina Cycle technical validations

1. 1,604 Posts.
    As with all my previous ASX ventures that have made very good returns over the years Kalina shares a common trait with all of them being that the tech itself is extreamly supior and industy knows it but has been let down by a revenue model and a team that are very very good on a technical level but are not commercialy orientated (it never works). Now the team have been assorted this month watch this fly in coming months,i stand by my word that this will be the best perfomer on the asx in the coming weeks/months.

I have thrown in two private technical companies that have done commercial/technical evalations of our tech against our competitors and it is clear as daylight that the tech is unreal and so are our commercial team very very powerfull mark my words.

It seems  back in 2014 the team had a very big oppuntinty in India contracts in the millions and millions  however this did not transpire on commecial grounds is the way i read it however it was noted that the technical side is the best......so my thoughts about this one  when combining it with rexy's email the other day from Tim about Indian discussions in coming weeks...MMM ill let you read into tht as you will. (The sleeping giant)

Conclusions:
    Three power plants (ORC, OFC, KCS) at LTHR and five power plants (SRC, SFC, ORC, OFC, KCS) at ITHR were studied and compared in order to select the best one respectively at low and intermediate temperatures. Focus was given to maximize power production from waste heat recovery. KCS (Kalina cycle) is the the competitive solution at the low temperature level, but it performswell at the intermediate temperature. OFC and KCS are recommended respectively at low and intermediate heat recovery temperatures as they achieve the highest power and exergy efficiency.

http://papers.itc.pw.edu.pl/index.php/JPT/article/viewFile/805/714

Conclusions:
    The equations for energy interactions in the plant components are developed to evaluate the performance of the cycle. The Kalina cycle presents a host of new ideas to the power industry. Because of its higher efficiency, the physical size of certain plant components will be smaller.
    Smaller boilers, smaller pollution control systems, smaller fuel handling systems, smaller ash handling systems, and smaller cooling systems will be required for a given power output. The combined higher efficiency and lower cost advantages of Kalina cycle makes the exploitation of new energy resources possible.The performance of the geothermal Kalina cycle system at different combinations of source temperature and turbine inlet concentration is assessed. The cycle efficiency increases with increase in vapor mixture and increases with the increase in the separator pressure. With the increase in separator temperature, the concentration of vapor mixture decreases at the fixed pressure. In order to obtain higher vapor concentration the separator pressure is to be increased.

http://inpressco.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Paper461-641.pdf

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.