UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Gday Joel,"Last December it was ok to release visual...

1. 953 Posts.
    Gday Joel,

"Last December it was ok to release visual confirmations, but this year when it came to Jumbo and Yandi they haven't bothered. Clearly this is a deliberate change of strategy (by Matt and Barry) that has kept people in the dark."

Very good point but what effect will reports of visuals do to a SP in current market? When market is at its most volitile if someone is going to have a dip on a spec share they want more info than a visual. Climate has changed and so has strategies. 8 months ago people were willing to bank their house on rockchips picked up by a drunk lost in the bush. I think now people aint going to swallow that BS.
    The point where I said "As far a SP if they are focussed on their strategy then the SP will sort itself out." was actually taken from Barry in Broome. Not word for word but I was somewhat enebriated at the time. Dont take that as they are totally shut off from where SP is but I think their beliefs lie at going forth with the program. The SP is the SP and when you look at producing companies UMC is fairing very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.