QTK quiktrak networks limited

third quarter 4c., page-13

1. 8,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    worth reading 1....There is NO law re Directors speaking to shareholders

2....There is NO law re shareholders talking to each other

3,,,,There is a law re Directors or insiders giving market sensitive information.

Judge stated he had dinner and drinks with Mark Pallister

who at the time of his meeting was a shareholder like yourself

who at the time of his meeting absolutely did NOT give Judge any market sensitive information...

OTHERWISE he would NOT be whining on here ever day re the share price etc.

and those who say it is inappropriate and or a valuable waste of a major shareholder's time and or director speaking to or meeting a shareholder is ludicrous.

those making the same claim obviosuly have never been to a AGM.

where directors and senior management freely mingle with shareholders on a social level.

it is clear there are simply time wasters and persons with their own agendas on here.

as to MP talking to shareholders privately.....i actually find it refreshing a major shareholder and CEO is so approachable.

despite what posters have said about MP on here.....lets set out his achievements against those on here posting about him.

1....secured a $380m USD deal with the PRC

2....have developed a tranponder which is 80% smaller and 80% cheaper then its earlier model

3....has developed now the 3RD generation of base stations and transponders

4....has secured a large manufacturer to manufacture on a mass scale the QTK product range.

5....has secure work in Lebanon

6.....has turned the Australian operations from a $18m loss in 2004 to being profitable

7.....has turned an $18m loss for FY 2004 into a half yearly loss YTD of $770k

8.....has secured a major shareholder in Apex paying 30c per share with options at 35c

9.....has secured future works in Hubei Province worth an estimated US $380 M

10...has announced the rollout of the Adelaide and Perth network for QTK Australia

11...has also advised QTK are in advanced negotiations with Malaysia,Prague and India.

I think a major shareholder/director/ceo who can accomplish all this and still find time to talk to shareholders is a special sort of person.

sure beats the standard being set by...

1 perfectstage
    2 roosterboy
    3 thisisit
    4 LC
    5 Texas

and others whose only claim to fame is to post nonsense on a message board.

I think results speak for themselves.

and i would rather enjoy a drink with an achiever then those "whiners" named on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.