QTK quiktrak networks limited

re: judge - emailing qtk Judge,If, as you say, you have emailed...

1. 87 Posts.
    re: judge - emailing qtk Judge,

If, as you say, you have emailed qtk and made them aware of some of the concerns that are being voiced in this forum, let me suggest to you;

If this company is fair dinkum and they find that you are part of a major rumour-mongering clique on a chat-room site, they will/should drop you like a hot rock.

I know that genuine companies try hard to keep a low profile on these forums. It does not help their business and becomes a considerable management distraction. I know of characters on these forums who are known as "serial pests" by corporate representatives.

What these pests don't understand is that in the end, they get dubious advice from company representatives, who really want to get these pests off their backs.

As for smuggler, you should also start to realise that he is a “flak-magnet”. QTK would be better served by ridding themselves of him. So would you and other devotees.

Didn't it occur to you Judge, when you met the CEO for drinks & a chat that maybe, he should have more important things to do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.