AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Evening all,I have sent following to US investor relations...

1. 101 Posts.
    Evening all,

I have sent following to US investor relations Gretchen Lium, as I have mentioned before I have found an approval within the Pathfinder Project for a well, even though I can't find any link with our company it appears to be well within the boundaries of the Pathfinder project.

"Good morning,

I have become a current investor in your company and have been researching wells within the Birch Project for production data. I am finding it difficult to find the boundaries of our leases. Is there any document which would set out these boundaries more precisly than what has been in your presentations.

I am aware of a recent Bates well approval API 05139702 near the vicinity of the marked Birch project, but can not be sure whether this is within the leases.

I am also aware of wells, such as Dora, E Knesek and Phelps which appear to be within the project, but would like confirmation for production data obtained from these wells.

There appears to be many more wells within this project but I would like to know the boundaries of the leases before I research the wells on Nebus.

I have marked the Pathfinder project as it was in grid form and easy to follow from presentations. I have been able to obtain data from wells within the boundaries as indicated.

I beleive there is producing wells within both projects, (Slanovich #32-23). Are producing wells part of our leases or are they part of an agreement which excludes these wells?

Is Slanovich #34-27 one of our wells which has been approved Doc. No. 400271228, for Winn Exploration Co.?

All this information is available on various web pages to the public. I am not after insider information, I just beleive these need to be available for all investors, no matter how small."

Interesting to see if I get a response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.