AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

third quarter report good plans / reading , page-57

1. 1,010 Posts.
    I totally agree with you,
    If you look at my posts on akk i used to be one big fan and supporter.
    Now i do not want to touch it, akkstyle of management became arrogant and do not care about shareholders anymore just wait until they burn the $20M just got from placements and with no news no progress reports share price will be 2 ents soon,
    i think they believe that they are running a multibillion dollar company, quite sure they forgot that akk is just a little spec stock that needs to have sahreholders informed on all the steps of the exploration and keep people aware of what is going on with drilling, test results and production so people are not uncertain of what is going on and can measure the risks are at alll times
    Big mistake because if they don't do good with current $20m in the bank, many like myself will never want to put any funds on this company.
    Reality is that all my posts till today recommended strong buy. Now my sentiment is to sell before price hits 2cents
    This new arrogant management will learn that akk is just a small spec when they have to raise more monies at bellow 2 cents or about
    I thought that i never write negative on akk but i had enough and sold out
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.