AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

third quarter report good plans / reading , page-61

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hot-Trader,

Understand your sentiment (or should I say frustration).

On the note that management being arrogant, I wouldn't go this far (just yet). Guy oudy I realise has been overseas for like 80% of the time so I do see this as a sign that he is amongst the ground work. If the executive directors are always in Perth while a contracting team is doing all the ground work (like many small caps that have overseas operations) then my confidence will be shattered.

One thing that I find with many small caps (which AKK is in reality) is that they do not announce why certain things are delayed.

I believe the last time they said something about Taylor Sands is "Taylor Sand to be tested in April". From what I do know AKK has been late reporting in the past.

My bet here is along the following: that there is a problem with casing, there were high levels of contaminants so they have to wait until this is filtered so they can get an accurate hydrocarbon flow rate, there is a "geological left ball curve" which complicated the well completion. The worse case scenario is that the well has collapsed and we are totally stuffed however this is more a risk on the horizontal end if the type of fracking is not done properly.

Expect AKK to miss more deadlines on their so called "aggressive drilling" timetable. I am sure they want to get things done on time.

I admit that the failure to explain delays is a no confidence vote from shareholders. In the end its the share price that talks.

At 2.7c for the heads and 0.004 for the AKKOA, its back at exactly the placement price. I know this would piss off the share purchase plan subscribers though.

While I have not been as kind on AKK in the past as other posters have been, but today I am not prepared to crucify them yet. However I would want to crucify them if nothing is updated soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.