YOW 0.00% 2.7¢ yowie group ltd

Third Tier-1 Retailer, page-19

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    Von I can't get the 100 units a store in perspective as I just don't know how many aisle ends each store had but in a wallmart ( I know it is a trial) 100 sound very small number for 5 ends but Ok for one end if you get what I mean. That is precious real estate they will be occupying and you need a lot more than 100 a week to hold one spot let alone many IMO. If it fell into line with expectations as they say then they will now have the sale data to prove it is a salable item and walmart will want to stock it at some price.

Nice to see them looking at future of films etc but with stars in there eyes they need to come back to earth and bed down all these initial deals and the films etc are bait for future sales and to keep product fresh as there is long lead times.These days with animation and using stars voices I can't think you would ever deal with real actors if you know what I mean . Scripts - well who has the rights to old cartoons and i hope they are going to get them redistributed or include link to download or something. Just get em back out there as a marketing tool as they for the real introduction.

can't help but feel presentation was a softening up for a further cash raise so they speed up production and expansion rather than use cash well and do it organically.

Aussie deal - well if they had agreed not to supply coles , woolies they could have introduced 6 months ago and had cash flowing and bloody new wrappers just about ready to install and already be scaling up . opportunity missed while trying to hunt the big elephants. Cost in Australia is a massive issue as aussies will resist paying up so not sure what cost they have in the aussie model and that may be more the reality of Aussie distribution story.

Surprised at the aussie comments that they are looking at dealing with a distributor as the margins are not that great and single product company couldn't have a easier structure to do their own but would have to see the numbers to really know. Not sure of these guys real world retail distribution experience on small scale rather than big scale. Just hope they don't sign up with one of the big ripoff aus distrib and are actually just talking about warehousing .

thanks for the feedback from those who could attend the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.