SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I contacted SGH to request all staff & directors perks,...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I contacted SGH to request all staff & directors perks, preference allocations, bonuses etc be suspended/reversed!! and got this reply!
    Dear Shareholder,

Thank you for taking the time to make contact with us.

Our current share price performance is of concern, and I attach our most recent public statement released to the
    Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).

It is important to note that any potential changes to the rights of people injured in road traffic accidents
    as part of the UK Government’s spending review are at this stage only a proposal.

We do not expect there to be any impact on FY16 performance, or the guidance recently confirmed at the Company’s AGM.  These proposals will not have any impact on the Slater and Gordon Lawyers business in Australia, nor are they expected to have a material impact on the Slater and Gordon Lawyers business in the UK. While the impact of the proposed changes to the Slater Gordon Solutions (SGS) business in the UK cannot yet be reliably estimated we believe SGS is well positioned to continue to be a leading provider of services to people who require legal and other assistance as a result of road traffic accidents.

As was foreshadowed by the UK government there will be a period of consultation next year, and we intend on participating in the consultation process.

Slater and Gordon has a long and successful track record of adjusting and growing the business in response to regulatory reform. I can assure you that the Board and senior management team are working hard to put this period of uncertainty behind us.

Thank you again for contacting us; it is appreciated.

Regards,

Andrew Grech
    Group Managing Director

SLATER AND GORDON LAWYERS
    Level 9, 485 La Trobe Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000
    D (03) 9602 6839 | T (03) 9602 6888 | F (03) 9600 0290
    W slatergordon.com.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.