This ALP Government is morally bankrupt, page-42

1. 86,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    you are a simple and sad person- vindictive

you use emotional terms about things of which you have no idea in some fragile hope of causing harm and hurt

oh well

walking out on a family --------- gosh, such emotive words eh

how about trapped into marriage by religious culture, how about trapped into fatherhood by religious leadings
    how about being forced to endure catholic 'lessons' before being allowed to be married/

how about having more than enough money, way more than needed, but being trapped into the beige room when you want to go and look at the world -

I wasn't born for the time of my culture - I was sucked into it - like you have been and are - trapped for a while in my case - permanently imprisoned in your case

I was never designed for the normal of my culture - marriage in a church and fatherhood ------------- never

convinced by religious idiots that - it's different when it's your own

pfffffffffffffffff ----------------------------- you toed the line like a weakling

I put up with it for quite a while - but, the world is a big place and my country was a big place - I was, always was, in my blood a nomad

I saw and see no reason to be trapped in life by simpletons like you

the end result for my 'family' - is that they are wealthy, well adjusted and apparently happy.

and me - I like the nomadic life - when having a fixed address, my life revolves around exploring - still.

you can have your beige room and your weakling attachment to it. Your ilk couldn't hold me and never will

you will die wondering. I will die knowing that I went and searched and found many many things.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.