DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Quote;"If it makes somebody feel good to share information on a...

1. 567 Posts.
    Quote;
    "If it makes somebody feel good to share information on a stock they own, who cares. "

If this was a forum to discuss only the good side of anything ie; INT, then you are quite correct.

However, many people myself included, come to this forum to discuss and review comments on a stock regardless of its present position in an unbiased way.If that also includes telling or learning something of the background of a stock from others that perhaps are not aware of its history then what is the problem ?

Do you think that hiding the truth will make a difference ?
    Or perhaps are you really just that naive by hoping that you can talk it up so others will follow your (and my) example by buying in sufficiently enough to raise the SP ?
    If that is the case, then not only is it just deceitful but a pretty dumb investment strategy as i very much doubt that there would be anywhere near enough investment money reading this to make any difference to the SP what so ever.

Getting personal and calling people names when they don't ape your comments and views sums up the maturity of the mind.

All the best regardless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.