DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

daf...chill out mate, i kinda see both sides but do think nairoo...

1. 1,396 Posts.
    daf...

chill out mate, i kinda see both sides but do think nairoo really didnt add any think constructive to the forum posts. dont get sucked in and let comments like that sway ya mate.

Nairoo just sounds cut cos of his past with jeff and sounds like hes dramatising it a tad too much.

he harps on about the 'truth' being so important and yet he spins some crap with his negative dramatisations of the past.

mate maybe just stay on and only enter into dialogue with ppl that seem to match what your looking for eh?

i think every reader is wise enuff to make their own conclusions, and yes it is annoying for me also to see ppl who pop in to forums who are cut from the past and dont own the stock. (or claim such)

unfortunately it seems to always happen, and there also prob down rampers that are here on purpose to use scare tactics to make a few bucks too. I suggest maybe just ignore them and dont add any fuel to that kind.

I came to hot copper to just stay adrift and share information, and it does suck when pple just enter into slanging matches it takes the emphasis away from the real issue.

I think negativity has its place but not wen its just a drama session, and likewise goes for others that just over hype.

all kinds of personalities here daf....

I for one had no interest in nairoos umm 'history lesson' haha...

all the best to those hangin in there, its been a hard slog, hopefully will be worth it when/if the right day arrives..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.