BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

tinyteddy, an excellent post. LANI is already partnered which...

1. 757 Posts.
    tinyteddy,
    an excellent post.

LANI is already partnered which adds complexity. As I've previously posted, what do you think of branching into manufacture, with a cure for the common cold?

I believe Hunter Hall is continuing to accumulate, and when we see the next significant holder announcement they will have another 5 to 10 percent to add to the approx. 15 they already control. We could do with someone like Lowenstein on our board.

From moreld's web site regarding the last AGM,

"Peter Cook’s 2007 options were narrowly approved, while the 2008 options were voted down. I considered that a fair result. The board will now consider buying shares on market to hold in trust for Peter Cook. Perhaps when doing so they realise they should be buying significantly more shares. Jack Lowenstein from Hunter Hall spoke against the options grant and suggested Peter Cook withdraw the motion. He said the board were offering an unacceptable choice of vote for the package or else. He finally got John Grant to articulate the likely alternative of buying shares on market. Like me Lowenstein appeared concerned that the board was not buying shares back at current prices. He also spoke out against the long term incentive (LTI) plan, calling it a bad plan, particularly the yearly price reset. I could not have said it better and as I have expressed before, any LTI based on share price is outrageous. It is another example on the focus on price instead of value."

http://www.fusioninvesting.com/2008/10/biota-2008-agm/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.