MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

this board is dreamin, page-29

1. 2,793 Posts.
    thanks lancelots and itgod

i find it incredible that posters consume their time and mental energies coming in here to dump, bad mouth, and otherwise run fine criticisms over other poster's work... - get focussed or get out of here

the only thing that is important is the company, the management, and the performance of both - anything else is just pure bunk and a waste of every reader's time

the technical knowledge displayed by a few here is supurb - running commentaries on what management may or may not be doing or thinking is also extremely helpful - as to are direct criticisms of that management which happens to draw cold hard cash from contributions made by long standing shareholders - we, the owners remember...

so please, let's keep the focus and the pressure for that matter, squarely on a company that has failed to live-up to years of management hype

we, the long supporting and now made to suffer, owners, deserve more - so management deserves to be neatly placed in the cross hairs until they prove themselves worthy of the money they have drawn from so many, for so many years

i didn't come into this life to financially support non-performing managers who don't - manage well, that is...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.