HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

SCARAB, hard to sat re Lazard. I questioned their judgement when...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    SCARAB, hard to sat re Lazard. I questioned their judgement when they were so negative towards Sigma Pharmaceuticals, acted as their financial advisor, withdrew their entire share holdings from SIP and SIP's share price doubled. They ten put all this money into HST, and the share price has declined by what... 95%? They did a recapitalisation @ post-consolidation equivalent of $2.00; SP now 16c.

I questioned their judgement when there was a SPP at 14c and the share price continued to fall rapidly- it was nowhere near 14c at the SPP close. Couldn't they have done something to help it get over the line? Then there was the hospital contract which was for the entire market cap of HST- still the SP declined. It is like no-onehas ever stood up for HST- not even those who financed her.

There has always been something wrong here. If Lazard et al are big and powerful in the finance field, then they could have used influence to get market support. Lazard is on the Board, too. There are more questions than answers with HST. It woulds have to be a 10-bagger in the future to get their money back, and that's not counting the enormous opportunity cost of $50m (now equals about $4m?) It's been a disaster for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.